Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursdays are for Memes!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
The actress. IMDB Streetcar named desire if you are confused.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
About a month ago. I was having a really bad day.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sure, I guess so. It's legible.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Of course, anyone who doesn't severly lacks a sense of humor IMO.

8.DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yep.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE?
No. I don't like heights (makes me dizzy) and I don't like the feeling of falling.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosted Flakes.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. One pair of my sneakers don't tie at all. It's wonderful.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Cookie Dough.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their eyebrows. Don't ask me why, I have a strange obsession with eyebrows.

15. RED OR PINK?
Both.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I procrastinate way too much, and if I don't pay close attention to stop it I'm exceptionally lazy. I think the two go together so it counts as one.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My aunt.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Ummm... I doubt anyone will.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue jeans, brown sneakers.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The hum of my space heater.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
One of those with glitter mixed in, any of the colors. I just like sparkley things.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Home cooking and the scent of straight out of the dryer laundry.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mom.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I stole this off a girls page on Facebook who was my best friend in 6th grade. We drifted apart in middle school though, as kids are apt to do.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football. College preferably. And MMA fighting.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark Blonde

28. EYE COLOR?
Green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
mashed potatoes and gravy.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
In the theatre or at home? Dirty Dancing at home (on demand's free movies are fun). He's Just Not that Into you in the theatre.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Red.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter if there's snow. Summer otherwise.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
No one.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Everyone!

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Two. "The Year of Living Biblically" for my women's group through my church and a Jodi Pinoult book, don't remember the name at the moment.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A river with a stone bridge over it at work. At home, a kitten in a hammock.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Ghost Hunters. Wed nights are ghost hunters night, I actually have to thank them because they are doing a lot to cure my fear of ghosts.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Lea's soft snoring when she sleeps. The sound of crickets at night when you go to sleep out in the country. The sound of ocean waves hitting the shore.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
It's a tie.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Since I can remember? San Diego, CA. When I was too little to remember- Thailand.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Not really.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Alexandria, VA

2 comments:

SB said...

Woo! SD reprahzent! :)

Also, your eyes are green?

talklesssaymore said...

Funny. Yes they are, not brown contrary to what some people *ahem* think ;-)

Post a Comment