Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kim's Daybook for July 23rd

Because there is nothing wrong with appreciating the simple things in life:

Outside my window…
There's a wicked storm going on... and my poor gardening gloves are sitting outside in it.

I am thinking…
About my to do list. I'm such a slacker, I haven't done any of them.

I am thankful for…
my job's stability and for Bill. He's wonderful.

From the kitchen…
I've made some good food the last couple of weeks. So proud of myself! :-)

I am wearing…
Jeans and a pink and brown top.

I am creating…
some great wedding invitations.

I am going…
to Spotsylvania this Saturday. We are meeting our photographer there, she just had a baby- congrats to her!

I am reading…
Nothing at the moment, I'm between books.

I am praying…
about keeping calm about how much I have to do, and for some of my friends who have some issues right now.

I am hearing…
Thunder and Ghost Hunters International playing on Hulu.

Around the house…
We have lots of little stuff to still unpack.

One of my favorite things…
is (newly) cooking. It's really calming to me.

A few plans for the rest of the week…
Laundry, Engagement pics down in Spotsy, Weight Watchers meeting on Saturday morning (hoping I've broken the first 5 lb lost mark), finishing up the invites, dinner with Linds, and hopefully Bill and I can do something fun this weekend.

From The Simple Womans Day Book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment