Monday, July 6, 2009

7.6.09

So much stuff going on, and can you believe it's already July? That's insane!

* Back from the beach, it was an okay vacation. I'd give it a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. My biggest problems were: getting sunburned the first day when it was cloudy and I wasn't even in a bathing suit, and stress from work stuff not working that I needed to work.

* We forgot cameras so we bought a disposable one but it will take awhile to finish up the roll so no pictures for you right now ;-) There are only like two pictures anyway, we aren't big camera people.

* Went down to the mall for the 4th for the first time in quite awhile. We had a good time (myself, Linds and her dad) even if we were not fully equipped; chairs, blankets, food, etc.

*Almost done with the invite inserts and hopefully we will get them printed tonight. That will be great because I won't feel quite as behind as I was starting to.

* Still no couches in our house. I have a little pile of blankets and pillows in the corner of the living room floor, but I have to admit that it isn't very comfortable at all. The good side: I've been watching a LOT less TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment