Monday, August 17, 2009

8.17.09



I think this is supposed to be "cute" but it fails. I have declared it officially the rudest, laziest thing I've ever seen. If I actually got it from someone I'd want to take my gift back.

Click on it to make it larger and see it in all it's glory.

Side note: why is it so hard to find Thank You cards with just the words "Thank You" on the front? Apparently they all have the two people's names instead with a design. Wouldn't it make more sense to have thank you cards that if you have extras you could use them later for Christmas/birthday/etc? Or does that just make me cheap? ;-)

2 comments:

BU said...

Should have married someone with the same birthday so you could reuse the cards. ;)

talklesssaymore said...

Well the problem isn't so much the date, that's usually no where on them. It's just, why do I want thank you notes with our names on the front? What would I ever do with those after? It reminds me of those cards we got with our names embossed on them for High School graduation that I guess were put inside the invites or thank you notes or something. My mom has like 2 boxes of them still in her house because what would you EVER use those for?

Post a Comment