Friday, September 4, 2009
1) College football starts this weekend! Yay! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Va Tech vs. Alabama. Saturday. 8pm. I think I'm driving my facebook newsfeed nuts... and I'm totally wearing a Tech tshirt to work today taking casual Friday to a level they never expected I'm sure ;-) Go Hokies!
2) I did really great with my meal plan this week. I keep making them on Sundays with the expectation to keep us on track with healthy eating (at least for dinner) all week. Until this week I would make maybe two and then fall off track, but this week I stuck to it until today. I didn't plan for the fact that I have less time on Thursdays because of the WW meeting, so I need to plan a quick meal (maybe even one that can be prepared the night before).
3) Speaking of Weight Watchers, I have now officially gained back all the weight I originally lost and have gained two more lbs. This is incredibly frustrating seeing as how I 1)am eating leaps and bounds better than I used to and 2) am exercising a lot more. As in 500% more. How is this even possible? So aggravating!
4) We still have not bought a microwave stand meaning that our dining room table is still being used as a defacto one. This becomes a problem when people come over for meals and there isn't room around the coffee table to feed them. This weekend, we are buying one. And a table for the sewing machine I just received, and a curtain for the back door window.
5) I am really behind with wedding stuff and school starts next week. I'm going to hope that I will be uber productive and get organized/stuff done this weekend. Good thing it's a 3 day.
Labels: 7 Quick Takes Friday