Monday, October 5, 2009

Kim's Daybook for October 5th

FOR TODAY...from The Simple Women's Daybook

Outside my window... semi-fallish weather. It's definitely getting cooler.

I am thinking... There are only 12 days until I get married, so much to do!

I am thankful for... my friends

I am wearing... gray pinstriped pants, white shirt and gray cardigan. The outfit sounds a lot snazzier then it looks- none of my clothes are great right now.

I am remembering... how our wedding seemed so far away this time last year. Time moves by so quickly.

I am going... to get our marriage license today during lunch.

I am reading...not much right now, just too busy. Accounting is pretty much it.

I am hoping... to get as much as possible done this week, and to get more organized.

On my mind... lists, lists and... more to do lists.

Noticing that... the leaves have started to fall.

Pondering these words... "have you heard anything about the bridesmaid dresses? Yes, we still don't have them. *worries*

From the kitchen... it's very still right now, not a lot of time. My menu planning and cooking will begin once again in earnest once we are back from our honeymoon.

Around the house... Laundry needs to be done, and the basement needs to be cleaned for Bill's mom who will be here on Saturday.

One of my favorite things~ Boot season- it's almost here!

From my picture journal...

1 comments:

Debbie said...

I enjoyed your daybook Sounds like your getting married soon, congratulations...My daughter got married a year ago last June and we didn't see a single completed bridesmaid dress till 3 days before the wedding!! They were beautiful, and yours will be too. Enjoy your week...Blessings to you, Debbie

Post a Comment