Monday, November 2, 2009

Kim's Daybook for November 2nd

Wow- it's already November?!? This year has flown by!

FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... our yard is covered in leaves. We were going to rake but then it started raining. Now our yard is covered in soggy leaves.

I am thinking... of all the things I want to do this year for the holidays.

I am thankful for... the fact that our wedding turned out wonderful, and I'm thankful for everyone who made it on such a bad weather day. We decided that rain (and cold rain at that) is good luck :-)

I am wearing... Black pants and a red button down shirt with nifty sleeves. I just switched out my summer/winter clothing last night. I love switching clothes, it almost feels like you get a whole new wardrobe... but for free.

I am remembering... how wonderful Cancun was. Wonderful weather, great new friends, lazy days of lying on lounge chairs actually in the pool so when you got hot you could just roll in the water.

I am going... to be taking a makeup test this week, restarting weight watchers and overall just getting back into the swing of things (and work on getting our house back in order).

I am reading... Good Housekeeping November issue.

I am hoping... to finally get the kitchen curtains made. I really hate the bare windows that look out into our dark backyard. I constantly startle myself while doing dishes at night.

On my mind... how sleepy I am. Honestly, between the time change and going through Daylight Savings twice and coming off a vacation schedule my sleep schedule is so messed up. I only got 3 hours of sleep last night.

Noticing that... I don't have as much pending work to do as I was braced for.

From the kitchen... not much aside from take-out/delivery. No one has gone to the grocery store yet.

Around the house... are boxes and boxes of wedding stuff. I need to list them for sale ASAP to get rid of the clutter. I hate clutter.

One of my favorite things... how much time my new husband and I have been able to spend with each other the last two weeks.

From my picture journal...



Happy (belated) Halloween if you celebrate it.

Read more Daybook entries here.

1 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

wow, a wedding and vacation in Cancun. You are rocking. I am making or remaking some valances for the living room, myself. Just cut and sew. Should be done quickly.
I have to change over my clothes. I don't look forward to it but it is on my list for this week.
Congratulations.
Have a great week.
Mama Bear

Post a Comment