Monday, November 23, 2009

11.23.09

The things I struggle with:

  • Worrying that I'm not as good at things as others; cleaning the house, cooking, baking, etc.
  • Not loving the area that we live in
  • Being bored at work but knowing that it is actually a good job for me to have, so there isn't much I can do about it
  • Never getting as much accomplished as I want to

    Bill and I were talking about the first thing last night and he was trying to point out that he doesn't care or expect me to be great at those things. I had to explain to him that it isn't about him, women don't function that way. We compare ourselves to other females. I know someone whose house is always clean and I never measure up to it- that worries me a lot more than it probably should.

    In other news- Thanksgiving already?!? Egads! Heading out to the grocery store tonight, hoping that it isn't a complete mad house if we go either early enough or late enough.
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment