Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ten on Tuesday, Vol. 1

Soon, I'll get up to having content to post every day of the week :-P If you want to complain about all the Q&A content let me know... anyways on to the new Ten on Tuesday.



1. What animal should cease to exist? (Not including bugs. That’s too obvious.)
Rats. I hate rats. One time my mom and I were in downtown DC one night seeing a show and on the way back to the metro a rat (massive large, well fed city rat) ran over my sandaled foot. I've never recovered.

2. What was your favorite thing about the beach?
The sound of the ocean. It's incredibly calming to me.

3. If scientists found a way to allow dogs to talk, do you think we should implement it? Or should we just keep them quiet?
I think part of the charm of dogs is that you can tell them anything and you know they'll never say anything. What if you got a gossipy dog? ;-) But on the bright side, if they hurt or were sick they could tell you.

4. How do you order your Starbucks?
Depends on the seasons-
Summers: Mocha Frap Light or Iced Mocha; Fall: Pumpkin Spice Frap/Latte; Winter: Plain coffee with cream and a little bit of sugar or honey.

5. What’s worse? People who don’t know the difference between your and you’re OR people who smack their food?
People who smack their food. I'll extend that to people who eat loudly in general, it drives me batty.

6. What CD can you listen to over and over?
Adele- 19 and Christina Aguilera- Stripped.

7. What was the most surprising thing about college?
That who you surround yourself with makes a HUGE difference in how your experience is. If you are around studious/motivated people you'll get better grades. Stuff like that really does rub off. So does procrastination and lack of motivation.

8. What’s the best deal you ever got? (Biggest sale item.)
Lately I got 144 votive candles and glass holders for $30.00.

9. Who is your role model? Why?
I don't have one really, just bits and pieces of things that I like and admire about different people pieced together.

10. What movie would you like to see that is in theaters right now? Why?
Not sure when it opens but I want to see that Sandra Bullock movie where she's a mom who takes in an orphaned high school boy. I love football so I see any movie that has football in it, plus it looks like it has a happy ending and I love movies with happy endings.

1 comments:

rootsandrings said...

1. EWWWWW. That's disgusting!

Post a Comment