Thursday, December 31, 2009

20 22 Goals for 2010

1) Organize our office and basement
2) Go to bed earlier/get up for work on time
3) Create and follow a regular cleaning schedule
4) Sew one item of clothing from scratch
5) Find a workout schedule where I work out consistantly (at least) three days a week
6) Run two 10Ks
7) Purge and create a workable wardrobe
8) Make the kitchen window curtains
9) Stop drinking soda
10) Finish the quilt I've been working on for years
11) Start a monthly dinner potluck club with the girls
12) Get my clothes altered so they fit correctly
13) Find a job in a smaller/cheaper city
14) Take more photos
15) Eradicate 25% of my debt this year (including student loans)
16) Build up a savings account
17) To keep up with my email inbox so I don't blink and end up with 900 plus email messages
18) To concentrate on work at work, concentrate on home at home
19) Eat better portion sizes, better balanced meals
20) Start eating breakfast
21) Be better organized and on top of things at work
22) Take the time to read a book a month

Also posted in the sidebar to remind me.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Nice work, you. You'll rock all of these, I'm sure.

Chelsea said...

Great goals! I'm with you on a lot of those. Run two 10Ks??? I'll leave that one to you!

Post a Comment