Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ten on Tuesday, Vol. 10




1. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Who I turned out to be. It sounds sort of self centered, but coming from where I did and my mother being who she is- I could have ended up a very different person.

2. How much did you weigh when you were born?
Over 7 lbs- like 7lbs, 8 ounces or something like that. My mom just gave me a bunch of old photo albums to scan and Bill saw that and was like "good god, you were a large baby." (which coincidentally is a funny statement because 7 lbs doesn't seem that large. I mean I have a cat that's bigger than that) He was too. I may have to rethink procreating with him because I may have to push out some giant child-baby.

3. What is your favorite perfume?
I wear Burberry London.

It's funny because once it's on, people love the smell and compliment me on it all the time. But when it's hanging in the air- Bill swears it smells like his Grandma's bathroom. Not high compliments.

4. How many siblings do you have?
None. Technically I have three step sisters but I don't see any of them. I sometimes regret that a bit, it would be nice to have more family.

5. How many children would you like to have? (Or how many do you have?)
Barring financial restraints and the fact that I'm already kind of old and haven't started yet- I would want 5. However, especially where we live, that's not realistic and Bill only wants 1 which I refuse to do because I hate being an only child. I would guess we'll end up with zero or two.

6. What’s the best class you took in college?
I loved Analytical Chemistry. If I had taken it before my Junior year I probably would have changed my major to that.

7. What was your favorite game to play when you were a child?
I was really good at double dutch- like I could do cartwheels and stuff without tripping on the ropes so that's what I did most of the time.

8. What character on Friends are you most like?
I don't think I'm like any of them. Maybe if you took the slight ditsy cheerfulness of Phoebe and meshed it with the OCD qualities of Monica?

9. Are you a phone person? (ie: Do you like talking on the phone?)
No. Not at all. I used to be in high school but then computers came out... and then later text messaging. Now I'm just awkward and want to get off the phone as quickly as possible. The best bet of talking to me on the phone for a substantial amount of time is if I'm driving somewhere (don't yell- I use speakerphone!).

10. What was the best vacation you ever took?
My honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico. We did this all inclusive thing and it was wonderful.

Read more here.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

#7 -- For real??? You must've been the most popular person on the playground!!

Kim said...

Within the double dutch playing circles I was :-P I don't think the boys cared much about my mad skills.

Jill said...

Cartwheels?! That's pretty awesome. I'd have had a broken limb! I don't think your #1 sounds self-centered at all. Facts are facts, right? Also, if your husband thinks a 7 lb-er is big, please allow me to send a photo of my brother his way. He weighed 10 lbs 1 ounce. I was 4 when he was born and could barely hold him, he was so heavy.

Autumn said...

Wow... #8... We could be related!
And be careful about those genetics when deciding to push out a baby!

Post a Comment