Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ten on Tuesday Vol. 9



1. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
Late. I always underestimate how long it will take me to get from Point A to Point B.

2. What is your middle name?
Alison. One L, not two.

3. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone number?
9339

4. How big is your bed?
Queen (and both of us fit on maybe 2/3 of it since the cats stretch out). We want a King but decided to wait until we buy a house so we don't have to move it.

5. What are you allergic to?
Pollen, Dust, Mold, Dogs with hair instead of fur (like Bichons) make me break out in hives everywhere they touch (so I can be near them as long as they don't touch me), pumpkin seeds, Cephlahexin, and recently developed a sensitivity to Orange Juice. Out of nowhere. Everytime I drink it I vomit. It's like one day I drank orange juice all the time, the next morning I woke up and couldn't drink it anymore. Sucks. I like orange juice.

6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Stumble downstairs to feed the cats. They are almost always my alarm clock. Between 6:45 and 7:00am every morning.

7. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
My mother was very strict so all I could watch really was PBS shows and a few approved things like Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman and the Sunday Night Movies presented by Disney. I liked Ghost Writer a lot as well as this PBS series about a Monk. Don't remember what exactly it was called.

8. Will you, or did you, go to your 10 year high school reunion?
I did. It was lame. I doubt I'll do that again. My school was weird because it was huge so it was impossible to know everyone or even 1/3 of your graduating class. Turns out, not that many people I was friends with actually went.

9. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?
Umm, yes. Vibrations from it falling still exist creating the sound, even if there is no auditory senses around to receive those vibrations. /science geeking out over

10. What, in your opinion, is the greatest invention? (You know, since sliced bread…)
Indoor plumbing.

Read more here.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

GHOST WRITER! I totally forgot about that show! It was so good.

MoreThanMyOwnLife said...

I always underestimate time too.
I'd be so mad if my cat woke me up in the morning. She loves to sleep though so I don't have these problems. Luckily!
Things were strict in my house too so I've seen A LOT of Dr Quinn!

jen said...

i used to LOVE ghost writer oh and Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago...ahh PBS, i dont think it was my parents being strict as much as them just being cheap and not wanting to pay for tv...

Angela said...

Oh my goodness, how could I have forgotten about Ghost Writer? I used to LOVE that show!!
As for you sudden sensitivity to orange juice..ugh. I can't even imagine how much that would suck.

Post a Comment