Tuesday, February 2, 2010



1. What is your favorite travel destination spot?
Anywhere that's warm and sunny and has a beach. I'm not a big fan of vacations that require tourist activities, for me vacation has to be doing nothing or I'm just as tired when I get home as I was when I left.

2. Cats vs. Dogs.
Both. Seriously. Right now I only have cats because they are lower maintenance and we have a really small house. As soon as we get a bigger place we are getting a dog- probably a Rottie or German Shep.

3. Do you believe in fate?
Somewhat. I do think that some things were meant to happen but at the same time, I think it's dangerous to discount free will completely. I've just seen too many times that making one bad decision completely altered someone's life in a bad way. I can't believe that they were just destined to have that happen.

4. Do you believe in karma?
Definitely. I wish more people did because I think that would inject a lot more kindness into the world.

5. Everyone has a unique laugh. Do you like yours?
I like my real laugh. When I'm truly laughing, not just a half ha ha laugh I have one of those loud full bodied laughs. I laugh with my whole self. Unfortunately, I don't fully laugh all that often.

6. Is love really all you need?
Yes- but to a point. It's been shown time and time again that money will effect love and is at the top of what causes divorces. I think love and enough money to cover basic bills is all you need.

7. What’s your take on the whole 2012 scare?
I'm not sure if I've heard of this, but based on the movie I'm guessing that the world is supposed to end or something? Look, the thing is I live so close to a huge target for terrorists and others that wish our country harm that I worry more about that then anything like the world ending- even then I don't worry that much about it. I think whatever happens is going to happen. You either survive or you don't, and if you don't you get to go to heaven and that's not too shabby.

The fact is the vast majority of people who are afraid of death and worry about things like this constantly are those who don't believe in god or faith is something they question. I'm not telling people what they should and should not think or believe, but that's just a fact.

8. If you won a million dollars and had to give it all away, who would you give it to? (Family and friends not included.)
Half to the ASPCA and half to C.O.P.S.

9. Do you believe in God/religion/the power of prayer?
Yes.

10. What New Year’s Resolution do you always make but never keep?
To stop biting my nails.

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love love love German Shepherds! My dog is a mutt but she has many similar characteristics.

Post a Comment