Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ten on Tuesday, Vol. 11



1. If you were given an hour to use a $200 Amazon gift card, what would you buy?
A kindle. (I'd have to throw in some of my own money too, though)

2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had?
I doubt it. If you asked me that even 3 years ago there would be more, but I'm willing to try pretty much anything. And have tried pretty much anything I've had the chance to which includes most common foods.

3. What was your favorite way to use your imagination as a kid?
I imagined that all my stuffed animals were real and they all lived with me. So my stuffed monkey had a cage and I had an inflatable alligator in a kiddy pool in my bedroom (no water, that's where my mom drew the line).

4. What’s your favorite state? Why?
That's an odd question... I don't know that many states but I like things about each that I've been to. The sunny climate in Southern California, the numerous gorgeous trees and forests in Virginia and the Rockies in Utah.

5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice?
No. One, my mom doesn't really know anything about me or who I am. Two, she really has no clue what makes people compatible with each other. Not to be mean, just a fact- she's relationship retarded.

6. What’s your favorite herb?
Chives.

7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose?
Neil Patrick Harris.

8. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
Finding Nemo

9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose?
Currently- Viva la vida and All Summer Long. Yeah, I have horrible taste in music. I embrace that fact.

10. How do you order your steak?
Medium Well.

Read more Ten on Tuesday here.

3 comments:

Angela said...

NPH is hilarious! I love him.

Fuegita said...

ohhh I love the Rockies.

Chelsea said...

I hate Coldplay. Almost as much as I hate Nickleback and Shania Twain.

Odd question?? Clearly you aren't from Texas! We think it's a normal question. You should come here!

Post a Comment