Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday, Vol. 13




1. Quick! Zombies are coming!! What do you do?
Barricade myself at home and find my husband's gun. Aim for the head! :-P

2. Whew, that was a close one. …I think your phone is ringing. Oh, it’s your best friend! She thinks she’s been bitten by a zombie. What advice do you give her?
Stay at home, hide and I'll come to you! Then I'll go and observe her from afar. If she's okay she'll come with me. If she was infected I'll run because I don't want to have to shoot her.

3. You realize it’s time to leave your current location because it’s clearly not safe anymore. Are you going to move at night or day? Defend your reasoning.
Day. Easier to see what's coming at you. Plus, I don't think zombies sleep so there's zero reason to move at night. Do they sleep?

4. During your relocation, you come across a weapon superstore. My, that’s convenient. What kind of weaponry do you choose?
Shotguns. They'll do more damage. Bigger shells.

5. As you leave, an old lady on the side of the street begs you to help her. Do you? Why or why not?
No. She may have been bitten. When zombies attack it's everyone for themselves to survive!

6. Good choice, you’re clearly a good person to have around in a zombie apocalypse. Oh hey, there’s a wifi signal here! You can’t stay long but this is your chance to gather some intel on the current situation. What’s the first website you check?
cnn.com to see if there's zombie free areas and/or safe zones set up and if they know what caused it. If so, I'll head there- if they at least have a cause I'll be able to plan better.

7. SHH! What was that noise?!
Eeek! Zombie tried to sneak up on me. Pesky little buggers.

8. I think it’s time to get out of here. I hope you have a plan. Where are you going now?
To find food and then to head for a safe zone.

9. Wait a minute, that looks like a bite mark on your arm… You may be infected too! Will you tell other people?
No. We'll wait and see what happens. For the record I would not have a bite mark on my arm because I'm wiley and skilled and no zombie will better me!

10. How does this story end?
I find a zombie free area and survive until all the zombies are gone. One person always has to survive.

Read more Ten on Tuesdays here.

6 comments:

deiala said...

Stopping by from Roots and Rings. That's a nice list... Looks like we're all searching for safe zones...

Angela said...

"For the record I would not have a bite mark on my arm because I'm wiley and skilled and no zombie will better me!"

Ha! I love it!

Chelsea said...

Hmm! First person I've read that is CERTAIN they haven't been bit! So fun!

Fuegita said...

Great story!!! First very smart!!

ashleymoss said...

Haha I loved how you're so insistent that you weren't bit. That's fantastic!

brandilicious said...

ooh - CNN.com is smart. I bet they have more servers than Twitter :)

Post a Comment