Thursday, April 29, 2010

I wish I could say...

I wish I could say that I've been busy, so busy with FUN and EXCITING things that I did not have time to blog.  Because I'm off having a wonderful life that you would all be jealous of.

To illustrate this:
Just last night I made pork chops, roasted potatoes and garlic and watched Missing on
Netflix to the Wii.

Last weekend I had a migraine which left me indoors moaning on Saturday, then I went to church and to work on Sunday.  Yes, to work.

Oh, then I helped Bill put together our new grill.  Whose big box was outside through the rainstorm we got that night... and Monday... then I got to attempt to drag that wet soggy, bigger then me box to the curb for trash day.

Did I mention that while doing that the cat ran outside in her endless pursuit to eat grass and puke it up later leaving me to wade across the mud in my slippers to get her.  My poor, used to be pink, slippers.

Last week I watched the entire series of Roswell, a total of 61 episodes at 45 min each.  Please don't do the math to figure out how much time I wasted.

Since I've been gone I also turned 30... but we aren't going to mention that.

Yeah, I knew you'd all be jealous. :-)

1 comments:

Angela said...

Happy belated birthday!
I watched the entire Roswell series a few years ago too, so just think, you and I wasted the same amount of time!

Post a Comment