Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ten on Tuesday, Vol. 18



1. What was your high school superlative (if you didn’t have one- what would it have been)?

I went to a school with 2000 students (for only 3 grades). I believe we may have had superlatives but I guarantee I had never even heard of half of the people on the list much less ever met them.

I'd say I'd be best invisibility. People knew who I was, sure, but I was in several very different groups and blended pretty seamlessly in all of them. Mostly because I called so little attention to myself people sometimes didn't even realize I was there, it's like the prison method of surviving high school.

2. What sports did you play in high school?

My main sport was crew (rowing). I did track and swim team solely to stay in shape in the off season not because I was at all good at either.

3. What was the best part about your wedding (if you’re not married yet, what are you looking forward to)?

The food. Our food was really good (and at least 3 times cheaper than every other place we looked at which probably made it taste even better).

4. It’s your last meal– what Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and Dessert would you choose?

Shrimp cocktail (spicy cocktail sauce please!), French Onion, a spinach salad with a basic vinaigrette and tomatoes, Fillet Mignon with horseradish sauce, that gooey campfire dessert that had bananas stuffed with chocolate and marshmallows wrapped in foil and buried in the embers of the campfire.

I'm hoping I don't get a last minute reprieve because the indigestion this meal would cause is off the charts.

5. What song is your guilty pleasure?

See You Again- Miley Cyrus

6. What is your favorite professional sports team, and why do you like them?

Chicago Bears. I love football, more specifically I love great defensive lines. If you think defense, you think da bears.

I would seriously inseminate myself with Urlacher's sperm purely in an attempt to create a son who could play defensive football like he does.

TMI? I apologize ;-)

7. What is your favorite reality show and why do you like it?

Top Chef Masters. You get the great challenges and quick fires but most of the chefs competing are so humble, gracias and respectful of all the other talent in the room that it's just pure enjoyment to watch.

8. How would you classify your home decorating style (modern, classic, french country)?

I like basic, comfortable, and stain resistant decor. Nothing breakable and very little clutter.  Would that be classic? 

9. Pizza- deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? What toppings?

I'm not a huge fan of pizza but if I eat it, it's whatever the normal crust is that Papa John's delivers, red sauce and for toppings- onions, sausage, mushrooms and extra cheese.

10. Favorite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius?

Annapolis, MD.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I don't know this campfire dessert but I think I need it now. THE BABY NEEDS IT NOW!

timlinzrowland said...

French onion soup...... Yum that is a good one! I might just need some now! And the campfire dessert??? I have never heard of but it sounds heavenly!

Ashley said...

I wish I had remembered horseradish sauce and shrimp cocktail.

PS.. I love annapolis too- and I live there :)

Post a Comment