Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ten on Tuesday, August 10th


1. Do you have an innie or an outie?

A deformed innie. I had an umbilical hernia as a baby and had surgery done on my belly button so it's scarred.

2. What kind of milkshake do you order?
Chocolate and banana if they have it. Or chocolate and peanut butter.

3. How often do you repeat outfits at work?
Usually not more than once every 3 or 4 weeks. I'll wear the same items but paired with different things. Like I have two pairs of black pants but I'll pair them each time with different shirts/sweater combos. I have a lot of clothes.

4. What are your feelings about thank you notes?
I think they are important to do. However, in practice I'm horrible about it. I never sent out thank you notes for our wedding presents. Yes, I realize that makes me a terrible person.

I just find thank you notes awkward- I never know what to write on them, they are time consuming and I just never seem to get around to writing/addressing/mailing them.

5. Do you like spicy food?
Love it. I think I actually seared off all my taste buds and the only ones left are my spice receptors.

6. How many toilet paper squares do you use?
I use enough to get the job done.

7. Were you in Girl Scouts?
Yep. I got the Silver Leadership Award and then quit sometime after that. I had other stuff to do, plus once you are at the Senior Level no one is in Girl Scouts anymore. It's not like Eagle Scouts.

8. Notebooks/Journals: College ruled? Wide Ruled? No lines? Spiral Bound? Plain front? Decorative?
Wide Ruled, Spiral bound and usually decorative. That's just for my to-do lists and shopping lists though. I don't keep a journal.

9. Do you snack throughout the day? What do you pack for snacks?
Yes. Well more specifically I graze eat. It's not really snacking when there aren't defined meals. I have a fridge in my office so I actually grocery shop for work. Right now I have bread, peanut butter, honey, granola bars, yogurt, blueberries, tuna salad packets, V-8 juice cans, Skinny Water, Instant Oatmeal packets, Microwave popcorn (cheese flavored), Wheat thins, Laughing Cow cheese wedges, Weight Watchers brand ice cream cups, and frozen veggies (steam in the package).

I eat combos of that food throughout the day.

10. What is your favorite month? Why?
October. Fall is my favorite season, Halloween is my favorite holiday and it's the month we got married.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

love your #5 and I'm totally a grazer, too! your snacks sound good. I might graze on over there! :)

Autumn said...

"Enough to get the job done" is the best!!
And you MUST try a Chick-Fil-A shake...
Although you now have me wanting peanut butter and chocolate!

Mama Fuss said...

Wow, talk about healthy food/snacks! Good for you!
And ahhhh, a chocolate peanut butter milkshake sounds like heaven. It's been awhile since I had one of those. And will probably have to be another little while - my toddler who likes to share milkshakes w/ me is allergic to peanuts/PB. So sad.

Chelsea said...

I wish I had a mini fridge in my office. I think my snacks would be much better!

Stephanie said...

A chocolate and peanut butter shake sounds delicious right now. Wal*Mart used to sell a chocolate and peanut butter ice cream that was to die for (their own brand) but they stopped selling it years ago.

Post a Comment