Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello, again!

I’m back!

In the time I’ve been gone:
  • I took a train from Alexandria, VA to Salt Lake City, UT.
  • I then got a refund for the return trip and booked a flight home instead.
  • I learned that Amtrak is stuck in 1980 since they not only have no Wi-fi on their trains, some of them don’t even have OUTLETS.
  • I learned what FMLA leave is.
  • I spent some time as a visitor in a hospital.
  • I learned why all nurses are woefully underpaid no matter what their salary; their jobs are not something most of us have the patience for, nor want to do.
  • Virginia Tech has their first 0-2 start since 1995.
  • I went to a football game.
  • We learned how to hook up our computer to our tv, now I can play Farmville on a 42 inch screen!
  • Alaina and I FINALLY had our second training session. It was hard.
  • I’ve learned a ton about assisted living.
  • I’ve also learned a ton about memory disorders.
  • I watched the VMA’s and was disappointed in the current state of music.
  • I’ve eaten some sort of fast food for dinner for at least 12 of the last 14 days.
  • I started the fall semester of school.
  • I learned that Alloy.com has the worst speed of shipping in the world. I just want my one off white sweater that no one else has!
  • I dyed my hair brown.
  • I learned that I am allergic to hair dye.
  • I will never dye my hair brown again.
  • I realized that I’m actually probably allergic to my shampoo too.
  • I ordered vegan shampoo, making me feel like I’m supposed to start growing dreads. ;-)
  • I watched a lot of football.
  • I fell in love with waist-cinching belts.
  • I did abysmally in my NFL pick them week 1.
  • The weather patterns changed and now it feels like Fall.
  • I added a ton of new shows to my Hulu subscription list.
  • I became reannoyed that the CW and CBS do not post their shows on Hulu.
What have you been up to?

1 comments:

Angela said...

Wow! It sounds like you've been quite the busy woman! It's good to see you posting again.

Post a Comment