- Va Tech finally pulled out their first win of the season. I chose to think that the season just started, that way I can fully ignore the embarrasing loss to a I-AA school just a week ago. Egads!
- The first half still looked rough, but the defense got two interceptions in the 2nd half and held the Pirates to just 80 yards and 3 points. That's looking up!
- I have a friend who is obsessed with Pirates. I'm shocked she didn't go to ECU purely for the mascot.
- We had a gathering of people on Saturday. It can't really be counted as a party because it wasn't really one. But it was nice to sit around and chat nonetheless.
- Bill and I went out on a date Friday night. We went to a nice restaurant and even dressed up! It's fun to do that once in awhile.
- I am battling a wicked cold right now. Colds are pesky because you feel like a huge baby for complaining about them, but they are still bothersome.
- In related news, my throat hurts.
Monday, September 20, 2010