I thought this idea was brilliant since I am in a major blogging rut, and Angela at Craving Cupcakes is doing it too (which is exciting! cause I love learning things about her) so I'm going to jump in. I probably won't skip any days, even if the day is boring because that's how I do things. Either all in, or don't bother. Also, by the end of 30 Days I will have plenty of things to blog about... but for now they stay a secret.
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
1) I lived in Thailand for the first 3 years of my life.
2) I met one of my best friends as soon as I came back, in preschool, at age 3.
3) The best friend I mention most on this blog is Alaina whom I have lived with for 6 years. All 4 years of college and 2 post college.
4) My husband and I dated for less than a year before we got engaged. He was one of my shortest dating relationships.
5) I was named after an actress; Kim Hunter. My mother pushed for me to be given the full first name Kimberly, my dad actually wanted my name to be Kim Hunter. That's it.
6) During high school I played volleyball, ran track, was on the swim team and rowed crew. I also was a member of the Marching Band, regular band, and all the pit orchestras for the musicals. This may have been because I tried to stay out of my house as much as possible by joining everything I could.
7) I have seen over 20 different musicals performed on stage. I've seen many of them more than once.
8) I used to play the flute and piccolo. I was weirdly good at the piccolo because I had really tight embouchure so I could actually play the highest notes on the piccolo softly. "Tight embouchure" kind of sounds dirty.
9) I went to Virginia Tech, if you meet me randomly it's likely that's one of the first things you'll know about me. I love Va Tech, I think it's the best college in the world. I also love Hokie Football to the point of near obsession.
10) I am an only child. I do not have many stereotypical tendencies from being such.
11) I am a really fast reader. I could read an average novel in 4 hours if I was completely undistracted.
12) I majored in Biology with a minor in Chemistry. My current profession is in the Accounting/Finance field.
13) I seriously considered going to the Naval Academy for college. I even got the Senator's recommendation and everything to submit. I decided not to go because I didn't want to carry/touch/learn how to shoot a gun.
14) I have zero face recognition skills. It's likely I'll have to meet you in person 20 times before I'll actually remember who you are. Please don't take it personally.
15) My feet keep shrinking the older I get. In high school I wore a 8.5. In college I wore a 8. After college I wore a 7.5. Now my 7.5's keep falling off my feet.
Scents and Scensibility #1
1 hour ago